Morimatsu is known as the "Tank Pioneer", specializing in the production of sanitary tanks for nearly 30 years. Morimatsu has exported high quality sanitary tanks to regions all over the world, including the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Many of the world’s most successful enterprises such as Amgen, Pfizer, Novartis, Bayer, Roche, P&G and Unilever are end users of our tanks.
As active members of ASME BPE, we are knowledgeable of the latest trends and technology advances in the industry. We share our design and manufacturing experience, and contribute to industry progress and improvements in technology. Our capability includes the following:
• Sanitary tanks with variable volumes for lab, pilot and full-scale production.
• Capability to design and fabricate using special material (super austenitic stainless steel, hastelloy, titanium etc)
• Designed to ASME BPE standards, fully drainable with a guarantee of no dead legs
• 3D model design to consider ergonomics and EHS requirement in operation and maintenance.
• Complete calculation capability, including pressure and analysis calculation
• Various jacket options (conventional, dimple, half pipe) for heating and cooling.
• Quality equipment appearance to satisfy functionality and aesthetics of the whole system.
• Appropriate insulation material to meet your operating requirement
• Complete pressure vessel quality assurance system , can design according to ASME, JIS, GB code etc, and get PED, DOSH, MOM certification
• Fully traceable FDA, EMA, WHO GRMP compliant documentation